Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Pictures at last!

Well as promised, a day or so late but here nonetheless. These are pictures of the wonderful goodies produced in my kitchen Sunday night. The food I linked to in this post, Multi-modal food transfers. I Will try to bring the camera into the butter making process next time and get some pictures of the process, but I don't know. It will take some work to do that and involve me not making butter at 10pm. The first picture is the butter made from 32oz of heavy Organic Valley cream (sold at the north country co-op) and the second is the buttermilk pancakes I made from scratch, with a little OV milk in the background.

enjoy!

I made this in two batches due to the amount of cream I used, and the limits of my containers.


a wonderful dinner was made with honey and a bit of that butter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment