Tuesday, February 28, 2012

UK Canal Path Photos: Part 2

For the second in the series of canal photos from my 2009 study abroad in Leeds.
Part One

Google Maps Link
A very small field of what I presume is wild Rapeseed.
Rapeseed oil (modified into Canola in the US) is grown quite a bit in the EU for bio-diesel but also for cooking.  It was grown all around Yorkshire and I was able to buy locally produced and processed rapeseed oil for cooking  from some of the farmers markets in Leeds.

Google Maps Link

Google Maps Link

Until next time, If you would like larger copies of any of the pictures in this series please send me an email or add a comment and I will gladly provide.  All images are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License. -John

No comments:

Post a Comment