Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year or something like that

well its that time again, time to welcome a new year. Its looking to be a good year for sure I think at least for me, with a good term coming up, summer work hopefully in my field and graduation in December. However there is one thing I have been meaning to mention. I think I mentioned earlier that I am looking at the Breezer Uptown 8 as my nice pretty new commuter bike, its exactly what I want and reviews well (see here). One problem, the Breezer dealer network is bloody small and out of date! Of the 6 dealers I have looked at 3 of them have breezers or can get them in, one of those three seems to just want to be closed even if they say they are open, the other one would have to order it in (bloody useful for a test right that is) and the last one is thankfully reliable, and was the home of the one and only Sheldon Brown, Harris Cyclery. They have one in stock, its a slightly smaller frame then what I am looking for but might actually do, anyway will give me an idea of the ride for sure. So soon I will provide more info once I know whats going on. The idea is to have it before I leave for up north in 20 days and bring it along. In the meantime, stay tuned as Jim and I get to work and set off on a new year.
cheers

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete